Are you looking for a family photographer?
You are in the right place! I’m Anne and I’ve been a family photographer in Colorado Springs since 2010.
When you book a session with me, we’ll chat on the phone so I can get to know you a little, and we can figure out together what your goals are for your session. Then my session stylist will work with you to pick out cute coordinating outfits for your whole family.
The session itself is where we have lots of fun! We will go to a beautiful Colorado location and you’ll get to have fun with your kids and your hubby while I record the memories.
At your session we’ll schedule your in-home viewing session, typically within the next week. This is where you’ll see your images for the first time. You’ll love this part! Then we’ll plan out your custom wall art using a cool program that lets us see the images as they’ll look on your wall. That way you know exactly what size you want. You’ll place your order then and all you have to do is wait for me to deliver it.
I would love for you to check out my session information page, and see what sessions with me are like! Then if you’re ready to reach out, you can fill out my contact form and I’ll reach out to you. If you’re not ready quite yet, then please get on my email list over there ↠ so we can keep in touch.
10 really random facts about me
1. I pour my milk first and add cereal a little at a time so it stays crunchy.
2. I love Everybody Loves Raymond. My whole family quotes it all time.
3. My favorite workout is weightlifting. 💪🏼
4. One of my favorite dinners is Dion’s pizza with their yummy salad. And root beer of course. Henry Weinhard’s is the best.
5. I am a major introvert but get me in a group I’m comfortable in and I can be really really silly and outgoing.
6. I went to Tony and Guy cosmetology school and worked as a hairstylist in a salon and out of my home for a while.
7. I’ve always said I’m not a pet person and I would NEVER have indoor pets. We also have 2 puppies and a cat who rule the house. And a snake.
8. My dream vacation destination is Italy.
9. I don’t love watermelon, but I love watermelon flavored candy. I love cherries but I hate cherry flavored candy.
10. I can pick things up with my toes. My husband thinks it’s weird, but I think it’s weird that he can’t. Who’s right?